To perform web-based factory reset, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Log in to your Belkin extender via http://belkin.range web address or 192.168.206.1 IP address.
- Enter the credentials to log in to your Belkin Extender Page. Default username is admin and the password is blank.
- On the home page of Belkin extender, go to ‘ADMINISTRATION’
- Select the Factory Default option under the administration tab.
- Click on Restore Factory Defaults and confirm the command by clicking on yes button.
- Please wait patiently to complete the reboot process of the extender. After rebooting, the extender will power on automatically.
Note: Do not power off your extender in between the reset process as it might corrupt the firmware of the extender.